• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A God's Creation [Leilan]

I can find my way out. Well, that is sort-of a relieve. He's not been in Ischia long enough to know, but he finds this shimmering mermaid in a pool beneath a waterfall, and he kind of doubts that she would get back up on her own if she has indeed fallen. Then he remembers she still has the fish tail, and wonders if that means she will never walk.

But he's already asked a similar question; to repeat it in a different manner might be rude. He's stunned more than he's likely to admit by his find, and it's truly a sight to see - icy blue eyes in a dark head like that, shimmering, even rainbow-like tail - it's a shame she's not a full-grown girl, to be honest. But nevertheless, she's still a sight for sore eyes.

He smiles at her; she comes off as young, perhaps she hasn't met many of the brotherhood yet. The island is now slowly crawling over with stallions trying to find their way around the kingdom, and if she has been here all along with the former Ischians who hadn't bothered to come meet even the pretty shiny Leilan after his arrival, he thinks perhaps Deiti was also ignored. But no more. He's definitely not leaving this little mermaid here alone, or if he does, he'll be sure to return.

She's asked a question, though, this pretty girl. "My name is Leilan. Very pleased to meet with you, little mermaid." he offers; his usual jokes aside, sensing perhaps that she is not into rough play - at least right now she's not, no-one said anything about the futur- oh, stop it.

She's curious about him, too, and that's at least a good thing. He smiles sheepishly, eyes sometimes distracted, drawn to trace her form, seeing how it fluidly stops being a horse and starts into a large fish's tail. But one with a depth to the black scales beyond comprehension; shimmering vaguely with colour like an oil stain. Looking back into the blue eyes he's suddenly not sure which is more intriguing; her stunning blue against the dark base or the scales on her back-end. She's pretty though - already perhaps drawing him in like the mythical creature that she is. "Not very long. It's been a few weeks, but until the recent reformation of the kingdom, I've been on and off the island." he answers truthfully - he almost always does, as long as or especially when a pretty lady asks. There's much to be said about the shimmering Leilan - that he's an idiot, that he'd chase any girl, that he's never a hundred percent serious about anything (this is not entirely true, he's very serious about chasing girls) - but not that he's a liar.

He's still curious himself, too. "So, how did you end up here?" he wonders. For all he knows, she's always been a kelpie mermaid.

@[Deiti] let's see how they roll from here ^^
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-17-2018, 02:22 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-17-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-17-2018, 08:35 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-19-2018, 04:21 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-20-2018, 09:48 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-21-2018, 10:30 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-24-2018, 03:47 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-26-2018, 02:02 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 05-01-2018, 08:31 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 05-01-2018, 02:05 PM