• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Swallow me whole //Any
    It wasn't that I wished to forget dear Hestia, it was just a hard pill to swallow for now. In my mind she was still wandering around with mother, attending duties as a queen does. I didnt want to see her as she was. (Wilting away in a queens grave somewhere)

It hurt deeply that my world was changing so quickly without me there to watch it morph. I know Warrick is proud of his girl, studying under those I would have been made anyone a strong woman. I wished the best for her. I hoped (If I had one) that my father would have been proud of me too.

"Thank you."
    The words are futile I know. But it means a great deal to me. The question he presents brings a crease upon my brow and a turn away from both him and the toiling sea as I think. 

"I think it would be best for me to tell her."
    I have returned my pale gaze to the deep ember of his stare and cant help but find solace there. The overseer, father of Tephra. Scary as he may seem the man only wanted what was best for his regents. 

"I will return in a few short days."
    Danger lurked in Beqanna, but I had always felt safer on my own in the free lands of my abandonment. She would know to find me there I hoped. She had done it once before. 

Messages In This Thread
    Swallow me whole //Any - by Philomena - 05-18-2018, 06:43 PM
    RE: Swallow me whole //Any - by Warrick - 05-20-2018, 08:38 AM
    RE: Swallow me whole //Any - by Philomena - 05-21-2018, 09:44 AM
    RE: Swallow me whole //Any - by Warrick - 05-22-2018, 04:08 PM
    RE: Swallow me whole //Any - by Philomena - 05-23-2018, 12:07 PM