• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i hold hope like water; any
    Mortem's mind could not comprehend "peace." His entire life, up until this point, had been one giant cesspool of chaos. He thrived on it, fed off the pain and hardship he could inflict upon another being. So when the stranger admits what he seeks, the clown is shocked at himself when he does not leave. He only stands, head nodding slowly up and down, trying to ponder such a thing. What was peace to the golden stallion? What was peace to him?

He guesses what is peaceful in his mind (murder, rape, torture, what have you), could have a completely different meaning in the mind of others. Maybe part of bringing someone to his homeland was understanding what they wanted. 

"I am Modicum Mortem," He offers blankly. "You can call me Mortem, or Morty. I guess I seek..." What was he here for again? "Citizens, for my kingdom. Or visitors, if they aren't so inclined to join right away." He is surprised just how diplomatic he can be, and he wonders how the stallion will react to his reply.
    Modicum Mortem

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    i hold hope like water; any - by rapt - 05-19-2018, 04:19 PM
    RE: i hold hope like water; any - by rapt - 05-20-2018, 02:00 PM
    RE: i hold hope like water; any - by Modicum Mortem - 05-23-2018, 07:27 PM
    RE: i hold hope like water; any - by rapt - 06-02-2018, 02:32 PM