• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You’re dripping like a saturated sunrise, anyone

While she doesn’t show it, she is pleased to see that Leilan makes no move to leave despite her saying she was not heading out just yet. The black mustang hid her emotions behind that raven cloak, but inside her veins began to hum with a sort of excitement that she was unfamiliar with. It caught her off guard, this strange feeling that was a mixture of warmth and apprehension. Her dislike of being alone was beginning to win over her social anxiety, especially being so far from the land she has begun to call home. And she cannot deny that something about him made his company all the more welcoming.

He answers her question, and it brings a slight furrow to her brow. She still does not understand the politics of Beqanna. She is used to a regular herd structure, in a land far more severe, where simply surviving was far more important than gaining power and manipulating others to do so. ”I suppose it’s a good thing I ended up in Hyaline, then.”

The space between them has closed once more, and she can feel the heat radiating from his body in the cool night air. She fights the tension in her muscles, forcing her brain to overpower her flighty instinct. Her dark brown eyes seek his in the darkness, trying to figure out his motive. Briseis finds herself not wanting to move, even though her pulse flutters nervously at the feel of him so close to her. His voice is low and smooth, seeming to suspend in the air between them, and she allows a demure smile to unfold as she adds quietly, “Luck is rarely on my side, but I guess tonight it is.”

Across the velvet expanse above the stars glitter, the pale beams of the moon carefully washing over the lines and angles of her youthful frame. Briseis isn’t sure what she wants, but for now her attention is solely on the stallion before her, almost forgetting about the tiredness that lingers in her legs.

briseis.
    you’re ripped at every edge but you’re a masterpiece

@[Leilan]

First of all, IM SO SORRY, I literally only have time to post at work ironically enough, and I was actually busy last week. Second of all, Briseis is too awkward to make a first move, so, I mean, Leilan can go for it if he wants haha

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You’re dripping like a saturated sunrise, anyone - by Briseis - 06-19-2018, 06:20 PM