• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Son of a dark god; anyone
    Kreep
    Things have “settled down” for Sylva, papa had said. I could go and wander to my heart’s content, but if I dare leave the comfort of the forest, I would be punished.

But Papa doesn’t have much to worry about it. The trees are my friends, and the creeper is my best one (but don’t tell the other plants that!). I am following him tonight, blood trickling from the eyeball my nursemaid has managed to strike me in after feeding time. It throbs and aches, and I wonder if my tree friends feel similar pain when the rambler comes to take out their cores.

It is dark, so I change my coat to a bright golden like my Mama’s. The laughing lady is not here, but I hope she may spot me and we can talk about how the blood-painted walnut trees look especially dazzling tonight. The creeper must’ve painted them with his very own viney fingers (the old trickster!).

Through the low glow I manage to create upon my hide, I can see a splash of speckles, not unlike my own normal coat. The child is my size, it must be my age. Oh goodie! Another friend to play with, Mama and I love friends. I trot over confidently, head bobbing from side to side.

“Have you come out to play?” I ask as I approach, flaring my nostrils. A boy friend...my boyfriend!

God called in sick today

@[Rajanish] for clarification, Dynast is his nursemaid and abuses him. He calls Jackel his Mama because he likes her and Morty kind of sentenced his real one to death...lmfao.

Messages In This Thread
    Son of a dark god; anyone - by Rajanish - 05-24-2018, 02:26 PM
    RE: Son of a dark god; anyone - by Kreep - 05-24-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: Son of a dark god; anyone - by Rajanish - 05-27-2018, 05:42 AM
    RE: Son of a dark god; anyone - by Kreep - 05-27-2018, 05:14 PM
    RE: Son of a dark god; anyone - by Elise - 05-27-2018, 05:46 PM
    RE: Son of a dark god; anyone - by Rajanish - 05-28-2018, 06:46 AM
    RE: Son of a dark god; anyone - by Kreep - 05-28-2018, 11:28 AM