• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Dangerous Business -[Rey]

Rey

-Black cat in disguise-

“I was there when Ivar was King,” My lips fumble, trying to make sense of how so much could have already changed. The Kelpie King was gone, then, and more had come after. Arthas gives himself a bold look with the tenuous stretch of his dappled neck and my eyes glance towards his as we walk, quick to interpret the pride that shines in their depths. “You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you?” I laugh prettily, a wayward lock of pale hair falling over my suddenly bashful gaze.

“Well, King or no I’d love to come back to Loess … with you.” I emphasize, brushing the soft curve of my nose against his powerful neck. Regardless of his earlier outburst, he’s offering me protection and something else more valuable than gold: attention partnered with affection. Who cared if it was misplaced, meant for this strange Dacia instead of me? Wherever the slut was she was gone, and I was here to reap the lost benefits of her stupidity.

“Enough broken hearts and lonely nights, sir Arthas.” I say suddenly, making a rather spur-of-the-moment decision and loving the rush of adrenaline that comes with such an action. “Lead the way to our mutual home and I’ll follow.”

@[Arthas] I'm about to put up a new thread for them in Loess <3 just wanted to wrap this one up first

Messages In This Thread
    Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 06-02-2018, 07:20 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 06-02-2018, 09:36 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 06-03-2018, 07:01 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 06-06-2018, 11:13 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 06-06-2018, 06:35 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 06-19-2018, 01:51 PM