• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Am Temptation... Apple? // OPEN

His threatening position does not falter even as she slips from the shadows.  A halo of red casts a glow around her body and he looks on in interest.  The boney angles of her wings is that of night-sky demons and a crown of weapons protrude from her skull.  For a moment he is taken aback by the creature before him, but memories surface of what just transpired and he is quick to snap out of the trans.  

Straightening his rigid body, his ears flick forwards to catch her words before falling back against his blackish hide.  The temptress nears and suddenly he finds his pets lingering nearer as well.  His inner self must be pulling them in tight when she begins to circle him.  Venom-laced words spit from his vocals, "What do you want demon?" The serpents at his hooves begin to coil in defense when her clawed fingers rake against his flesh.  He has never felt the touch of another and suddenly he finds himself rather enjoying the sensation.

When she speaks again it is first sweet -tempting- and then something presses against his chest.  A fear of unknown source that plagues his mind.  Anger boils within him and begins pushing against the forces that threaten to consume him.  "Get out of my head devil!" He lashes out.  Nares flare with a tight arch of his neck.  Forehoof strikes out in protest and just as quickly his pets turn their focus to the winged beast.  Forked tongues lick the air of her scent.  Their beady eyes watching her every movement.  Some begin to uncoil and slither towards her.  Others -still coiled- strike out with poison laced fangs.  An eerie hum of rattles vibrate about the dense forests.  

His body turns to face her, eyes now bright with amusement. "Choose your puppets wisely child...  I am much older than you." A one-sided smirk twists the edges of his dark lips upwards as he tsks a warning to her.  She had potential...

Z E D
    -SNAKE KING-

@[Astarael]

Messages In This Thread
    I Am Temptation... Apple? // OPEN - by Zed - 07-05-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: I Am Temptation... Apple? // OPEN - by Zed - 07-27-2018, 12:17 PM
    RE: I Am Temptation... Apple? // OPEN - by Zed - 08-17-2018, 09:20 PM