• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

not rich && still sad
    He was standoffish and leery of her, it was clear. Perhaps with some care she might convince him that she wasn't out to get him. Like approaching a baby fawn. Yeah. And then... Kagerus. She'd never interacted with the woman during her time in Hyaline, sticking to the edges while her son was small. But the distinctive coated mare was familiar, if a bit hornier than before. Pretty, powerful, with an aura that made it plain that she knew she was all that and a bucket of apples. A heady laugh was stifled quickly at his cartilage comment. Well. Hyaline could be considered more stable than most, anyway. 

Tick puffed a breath through her lips, smiling faintly as the mighty Kagerus went about her introductions. She's got a pleasant voice, to be sure. A voice that was made for pillow talk. With a courteous dip of her dark head, the roan sat back on her hip in carefree greeting. "I'm Tickaani, though most folk know me as just Tick. Most recently hailing from your very own Hyaline, but figure I could do with a change of pace. Never could get these feet of mine to stay in one place long." She shrugged a shoulder, unapologetic. There one day, gone the next. Tick was well aware that she did not constitute prime kingdom material. They tended to prefer those who held a sense of land loyalty about them, which was something she just couldn't quite muster. Sweeping a look at the tall fellow, Marienelli, was it? Now that was a mouthful of vowels. He might do better as a kingdom dweller, you could never tell. 

@[Marienelli] @[Kagerus] sorry its so short  :[

Messages In This Thread
    not rich && still sad - by Marienelli - 07-17-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: not rich && still sad - by Tickaani - 07-18-2018, 12:27 AM
    RE: not rich && still sad - by Kagerus - 07-18-2018, 07:26 PM
    not rich && still sad - by Marienelli - 07-20-2018, 10:17 PM
    RE: not rich && still sad - by Tickaani - 07-21-2018, 12:05 AM
    RE: not rich && still sad - by Kagerus - 07-30-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: not rich && still sad - by Marienelli - 07-31-2018, 08:22 PM