• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  somewhere between the sand and the stardust; Levi

Immediately, he knows that, somehow, he has said something right. 

Slipping her way past his reservations, her touch numbs his mind and gives him a point to focus on. The curl of her body against his own, the contrast they create, it is perfection. It's whats he's dreamed of. 

He is lost, although he does not realize it, and she offers him something he craves. She weakens him but he allows it, smothering the quiet voice which tells him to resit, for his pride, before it can rise above a whisper. He is not a soldier anymore, his kings have left him, and he finds purpose in the beautifully cruel curve of her lip. 

He is a boy again, but this time the power is all hers.

He guides her, never letting too much water fill the space between them as they splash into the mild waves. The tide is low and the crossing is easy, the waters only ever reaching his mid-shoulder. With a light nip to her flank, he drives her forward, but the rough action is quickly followed by a kiss to the line of her hip.

Pulling himself onto the sand Levi passes a thin sheet of flame close to his skin across his pelt. The water sizzling where it meets flames and most of the moisture burns off, leaving behind a dusting of salt. A party trick, maybe, but he was ready to do just about anything to keep Rapture smiling shyly and pressing herself against him.  

He has been with no one, intimately, since the fall three years ago. Those two humid Tephra afternoons had each produced a son, and Levi had been guarded in response.  But the reservations which had kept him in check for three years were abanded the moment she crushed herself against him. And he thinks now, as he halts under a grove of palm trees, if today resulted in another foal it would not be a bad thing. 

But he shakes his head. He was getting ahead of himself, overanalyzing when all he really needed to do was relax into her smile. 

"I hope it was worth the journey," he says, wondering where she had been for the last three years, wondering if he should ask. But he decides now is more important than the past. "Tell me what you want to do now," he states, his muzzle reaching out once again for her, for any part of her. "And, that's what we'll do." 

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

w o w  
    he is hard to write like this and i'm rambling :|

i moved them along across the water a little quickly, but i can reply to anything she does there in my next post if you felt like something should happen there Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: somewhere between the sand and the stardust; Levi - by Levi - 10-04-2018, 03:23 PM