• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we're not meant to stay forever

Agnieszka

Agnieszka found it difficult to drift through the empty rooms of her memory. There were walls in places where there ought to be doors. Everything had been rebuilt inside her mind, closing off something between the new and vacant places. The absence of history was a source of anxiety but it had become smaller for the moment when the thought of an area of dense tree cover sent her into an panicked spiral. She hoped she could be better and more predictable company. The tobiano girl valued the kindness that Djinni had shown her beyond measure even if she had only demonstrated this with demure but sincere thanks. She would never forget it....she hoped not anyway. Her recall scores were in the negative at the moment after all.

"Beqanna. Okay. It was a beautiful place, and she took in the scenery anew without the distortion of pain and fear. While her gaze traced the horizon she missed the way the slender woman who was speaking sidestepped away from the dark male, her frown. She was not a fool, but newborn into herself and not quite as aware as she ought to have been.

"Yes. I would appreciate that, Djinni. If you know a place I would be welcome." She replied. She did feel rather like a liability after her outburst, a little less than confident, but it did not stop her from stepping forward on steady legs after the withdrawing brown stallion. "Wait. I didn't get your name. I would like to know what to call you when we meet again." Knowing no one here, in this place called Beqanna, and she felt a strong desire to attach herself to whoever and whatever familiarity she could.She looked back briefly toward Djinni with a gentle smile that begged her forbearance as she delayed thus.

an unequaled gift for disaster

Messages In This Thread
    we're not meant to stay forever - by Agnieszka - 09-03-2018, 11:49 AM
    RE: we're not meant to stay forever - by Djinni - 09-03-2018, 12:53 PM
    RE: we're not meant to stay forever - by Djinni - 09-05-2018, 07:30 AM
    RE: we're not meant to stay forever - by Djinni - 09-08-2018, 09:16 AM
    RE: we're not meant to stay forever - by Agnieszka - 09-09-2018, 08:30 PM