• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You are cordially invited [Any & All]
    dovev

He laughed when she told him to quit calling her babe. Didn't she know he's a terrible quitter? Good thing he didn't smoke.

Ugh, god, that was better. Definitely better when she came in closer to dance, curling her arms behind his neck. Why'd she always have to be so damn stubborn, anyway? Surprises like these shouldn't be a damn surprise. But she'd been through hell and pretty much any semblance of happiness from her was a beautiful rarity, a victory. That amused glint in her deadly eyes, that smile she didn't realize is winking at him.

And he fuckin put it there, so back the fuck off.

"You better find me some damned alcohol so I don't have to remember I did this."

His head fell back with another laugh, as raw and unfiltered as he is. Then his laughing dark eyes found hers, and he moved a little closer, hands resting on her body and feeling her move beneath his loose grip. I'll get you all the drinks you want, he leaned in, nuzzled his nose beside her ear and murmured a promise.

But you're never gonna fuckin forget this.

He grinned wildly, eyes flashing wicked and amused, and he took her hand again and led her away. Bodies pressed in against them, dancing and oblivious to people trying to fuckin walk here, and he angled in front of her so he would take the majority of the bumping. He grunted as he took a wild elbow to his ribs. It was just him though, so he didn't care. Didn't hurt. Kept leading them.

But the second some idiot bumped her too roughly, not paying damn attention to where she was, Dov pulled her behind him and blocked her with his body in one quick move. Both hands went on the guy's back facing away from them, and he shoved him hard, eyes glittering with malice, standing balanced and ready to take him on and take him down when the guy was able to right himself.

(LOUD MUSIC!)

we're slaves to any semblance of touch

Lord, we should quit but we love it too much

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You are cordially invited [Any & All] - by Dovev - 09-16-2018, 11:44 AM