• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising; anyone
    Loyalty had been branded in him from the very beginning of time. However, in this world, he had learned differently. Loyalty was a fickle thing much as these creatures within the world he was born in are. There was only one thing he could entirely rely on, and that was himself.

Sinner is not easily swayed by others. Words are words. There is truly no meaning in them in his mind. However, it is actions that speak louder. Then again, everyone seems to change their mind. He has been one to change his mind, but often he is set in what he wants. If he wants something he will get it, no matter the price.

Perhaps this is why relying on himself has made it so much easier.

The hound does not miss the way she shows her disgust for what he enjoys doing. Their life-styles are obviously different, but she was not born to be a predator. Perhaps she was only meant to be a prey. However, he considers she may be a predator in other ways. The life-style of being a kingdom-dweller offers many different opportunities. Perhaps there was more than the type of predator he is.

He does not hide his amusement from her reaction. A small wolfish grin curls up, revealing his teeth slightly. However, her question next is rather intriguing and it falls away as he listens carefully. “Children, really?” He laughs softly, perhaps bewilder by the idea of hunting such a small prey. “I have never been desperate to eat a child. There is utterly no fun in chasing a child that.” He pauses for a moment, allowing his words to sink in. “But a mare? Well, that’s quite a different story.”

Sinner falls silent again. This time he does not show a sign of emotion on his face. It seemed Lepis was considering something, but he isn’t certain yet. It was best to not let her question be answered just yet.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Lepis]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-14-2018, 09:05 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-19-2018, 09:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-21-2018, 07:18 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-24-2018, 11:54 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 07:46 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-26-2018, 09:37 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-27-2018, 06:34 PM