• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

New Season brings a new adventure

Star was in her cave watching as her new prince slept at her feet. She was worn out from the birthing but she was glad it was over. She was starting to doze off when heard someone at the entrance of her cave. Since her foal was born her senses were even keener. She looked and it was BrokenStar with alittle figure beside her. She looked upset she didnt know why she would be so upset because she just given birth so it should be a happy day. Whats wrong BrokenStar? She heard her say that something was wrong with her colt. He looked normal to me, he wasnt limping or anything maybe alittle wobbly on his feet yet. But then she noticed his cloudy eye. She snorted at the mare, just because he half blind doesnt mean its a bad thing. She was upset with Nier and his absence during the births of his babies. She shook her head getting rid of thoughts. She was a mother and had priorities.

They didnt need a stallion or father to help take care of our young. Since Nier isnt here, i was put in charge and i see nothing wrong with him. She walked over to the new foal of BrokenStar welcoming him to the herd. Welcome Black Knight of Chaos welcome to your home Gemstone Ridge. She looked over her shoulder and nickered to her prince, come on wake up Henry. We have visitors, she walked over and nudged him awake. That little one over there is my son Henry he was born yesterday. He was alittle impatient one she laughed.

Henry the new prince of Gemstone awoke with sleepy eyes and stood and walked over beside his mother. He yawned looking at the newcomers, Hhello he said in a childish voice he was new to speaking so it was so clear. I sleeping on ground me sleepy i sowry. He nudged his little muzzle against Stars shoulder. His mother snickered at him, yes you were sleeping my love and no need to be sorry. She nuzzled him back. She started walking out of the cave we were just about to head for some lunch you two want to join us?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: New Season brings a new adventure - by LightningBlueStar - 07-02-2015, 03:06 PM