• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any]
    Oriax and her father went back and forth, it was almost like two children...except if one got truly upset, things could get messy. Her father gave departing words, Oriax fit in his own before returning his attention back to Mary.

His gaze was monotone as normal, she didn't really care that he had a lack of emotion, though it would be nice to see a smile every now and then. Save your apologies he muttered, she only responded with a roll of her eyes. She may be defiant of her father, but she was raised with manners. If he wanted her to defy the rules with him, then so be it, better that listening to him treat her like a child.

Though he finally answers her question, she figured he would not put up with Sylva, especially after that meeting. Instead, he agrees to call Sylva his home. A small smile tugs at her lips before she forces it into hiding that's good shes responds with.

Come on, I'll show you the river she notions to her left and trails off into the direction. As they seemed out the river Oriax pipes up once more, noting it was interesting how children tend to defy there parents. She shrugs in response, some children do all there parents ask, like Delta, probably why he is the favorite. Mary just envisioned a different life for herself did you defy your parents? she asks, perhaps they are more alike then he thinks. My father expects me to be some prim princess, with all these customs and courtesies. As much as he wishes, I just want to be wild, free to do what I want, when I want and no one to tell me otherwise. She didn't understand why her brother tried so hard to get there fathers approval. It wasn't that she wanted to defy her father...but she couldn't be the royal princess he wanted.

@[Oriax]

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-04-2018, 09:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 06:27 AM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 03:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-05-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 04:07 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-06-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-06-2018, 07:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-06-2018, 08:54 PM