• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

go astray with me (arthas)
    peregrine jude
    i glow pink in the night in my room

Jude allows Arthas an approach, head high and sweet as he confirms he is the leader of the land they are in. She eyes him quietly, engulfing lavender eyes taking in each handsome gray dapple. He is beautiful, ruggedly built, sculpted from marble by the finest renaissance men. Jude purses her lips and destroys any inappropriate thoughts.

He asks if she will be leaving soon and for a moment the pink girl thinks she won’t be if he keeps speaking in that low rumble. He continues speaking - is he flirting with me? she thinks, pleased and curious about his seemingly suggestive nature.

Arthas hovers a couple inches from her skin, and Jude merely blinks and smirks at him in response. She even leans a little closer, daring him to graze her soft coat with his teeth. The king quickly ends their moment and sets off toward the river he had mentioned earlier. Jude follows silently for a moment, drinking in the man’s masculine scent. A million questions are swirling in her mind, but she holds her tongue and continues to slink along, traveling dangerously close to Arthas.

“So . . . King Arthas,” she begins playfully, peering up at the man with cheeky eyes, “are you often this welcoming to intruders?” Jude is content to let him respond in his own time, but the river is now in sight. She gasps softly and breaks into a fast trot. “This is simply wonderful,” she laughs, looking back at Arthas between her curly bangs. Jude finds herself ankle deep in the water in no time, swaying happily back and forth.

i've been blossoming alone over you

@[Arthas]

Messages In This Thread
    go astray with me (arthas) - by peregrine jude - 10-09-2018, 12:41 AM
    RE: go astray with me (arthas) - by Arthas - 10-09-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: go astray with me (arthas) - by Arthas - 10-19-2018, 08:26 PM
    RE: go astray with me (arthas) - by peregrine jude - 10-23-2018, 09:53 PM