• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas

Arthas
    It had been a couple of months since he had last seen Lepis, the terms they ended on were not the best. His heart was being ripped out like Dacia had done to him once before, it was a relationship he could not fall back into. One that plummeted the once gentler stallion into his darker stage of life. He wanted to love the navy splashed dun, but no matter how hard he tried she continued to push him away. Was asking her to be his queen a mistake? Maybe it was asking her to leave Loess that was the mistake.....

Though he preferred to avoid her, pretending there relationship was better than it truly was, he had to seek her out. The last time they spoke she had announced she was going to visit Ischia, he was curious of the outcome, and he could not avoid her forever...

It was not long until he ran into her, they always seemed to run into each other. He wanted to love her, but a stagnant feeling of anger boiled in him still, why did she always push him away. He dipped his head to her gently Lepis he responds, his tone was flat as he seeked out her gaze.

As they grow nearer, a few paces away from each other, she gently trails her maw from his cheek to his shoulder. At first his body flinched, unsure of there relationship standings.....but slowly his angered thoughts of her start to fade and his body grew more relaxed. He could not explain why or how but slowly his anger was replaced with lust and love for the pale mare once again.

He brushes his head into her shoulder, inhaling her delicate scent, the aroma was intoxicating. Lepis his tone was much softer than his original. I have missed you Lepis , the words seeped past his mouth, not his initial thoughts but once that gathered since he saw her. He initially came to ask about Ischia, but now it did not matter, being around her was more than enough.
    Dangerous Business

@[Lepis] <3

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-10-2018, 08:39 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-12-2018, 06:48 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-14-2018, 07:48 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-19-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-20-2018, 03:08 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-21-2018, 12:08 PM