• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas
    It was inevitable.

He knew they were growing apart, but he did not want to admit or accept it. Hearing the words come from her mouth was like a stab to his heart you've recovered from a broken heart before, you can do it again he thinks to himself. Thw lust he felt had vanished in a heart beat, the anger and betrayal he felt from her has taken over.

His face displayed anger, a fire burning in his eyes like she had never seen before. You deserve someone better a pathetic excuse, he snorts at her words, his ears pinned to the dome of his head. Screw you Lepis, you came to Sylva with me to play games? He did everything for her, but none of it was enough, she could not let go of the past, and no matter how hard he tried she did not want him.

She rests her chin upon his back, an embrace he used to long for, but now he wanted nothing to do with her. The dapple stallion quickly steps away, breaking the embrace they held. You should leave Sylva Lepis, and never come back. I never want to see you again. The similar pain he felt with Dacia was returning, the anger was all to familiar.

Was Lepis being a whore with another while they weren't speaking? Sure he was with Rey, but Lepis told him too, and excuse to keep his attention off the dun queen. He knew that her remaining Cleric of Loess was a safety blanket, something for her to fall back on should Sylva fall. You will not be welcomed here anymore Lepis, if Loess needs something from Sylva ensure you do not come, send someone else. I will make sure every member of Sylva knows the betrayal you created, I expect you to be gone by sundown, don't expect Delta to leave with you either. His voice spat pain and anger, he was hoping his words would make her feel just a tad bit of pain that he was feeling. He gave her one last glare, the queen he had loved and given so much for, she was no more.

He turns his glare from her, turning to the heart of Sylva There is no more to say his last parting words. He does not look back, moving towards the forest, his heart was in pieces but he would be damned to let her see.

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-10-2018, 08:39 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-12-2018, 06:48 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-14-2018, 07:48 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-19-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-20-2018, 03:08 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-21-2018, 12:08 PM