• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

summer beach party ♥ all young horses WITH PRIZES
    Hi all! I think we are going to wrap up this thread, as everyone is hustling to get their characters established and enjoying the new version update! THANK YOU ALL for your participation! It was so much fun and this picturesque party is the perfect backstory to contrast all this Plague drama <333

As for our winners...

Thati, Knaught, Lie & Kensa, Congratulations! 
    Along with these IC prizes, (feel free to use them in your backstories/subtext!) These winners will also get a pencil sketch of their characters! I will draw them up in the next week or so and post all of them together in one of the OOC boards Smile

Hidden cave - Large sky-blue feather - the finder can claim a romantic walk on the beach with ANY party-goer (and keep or give away feather for their mane)

The south side of the beach key-hole rock formation - mango, eat it all or share with a friend

Follow a winding trail into the meadow above the beach - Flower crown for you or your lady love

thanks for the memories ♥ 

-Will
    [Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I had visions, I was in them - by Achlyss - 10-25-2018, 09:35 AM
    RE: summer beach party ♥ all young horses WITH PRIZES - by Warlight - 11-02-2018, 08:10 PM