• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I kept my hope just like I hoped to // magnus/levi

He had found her broken and cold on the shores of the beach and he had thought she was dead.

It's an unusual thing to find one who held your heart, as corroded and unappealing as it may be to others, lifeless in the sand only for her to breathe below you, accepted your warmth and whispered your name. In that moment he had powerfully felt that whatever god or magic there was had given him a second chance. And he didn't intend to waste it.

The journey from the graveyard to Tephra had taken the better part of two weeks. They had stalled in the meadow, she had used him for warmth and support while she grazed, gathering minute amounts of strength. But as the air began to chill he had forced them to move on- Tephra's warm shores would be a much better place for her to continue healing. 

He had rededicated himself to his guard duties with the same passion he had felt when he was Tephra's Heir and Prince. And as he rises from the shadows he knows there is another man he needs to find if the volcanic land is to remain the safest place for his injured lark to heal.

Magnus.

His father's peer, a name which had commanded respect in his formative years, and a diligent kingdom-man. From the detached spit of land he called his own Levi had seen the golden stallion paroling, getting, and generally making himself useful. Now that  Rapture was settled and healing, though too slowly for his liking, he decides it's time to seek out his father's comrade. 

The tall stallion crosses the salty river which separates him from the heart of Tephra with ease, and before he has gone far his overheated skin has dried his pelt.  Magnus is not alone but he continues on his path without pause. Offspring's son may be slow to act, stubborn as a glacier and distrustful of change, but once he did there was little that slow his momentum. 

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

Basically he's just moving towards them and they could probably get in a few words before he was able to hear if that's what you want!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I kept my hope just like I hoped to // magnus/levi - by Levi - 10-27-2018, 12:27 PM