• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    the blight of man, the shame of the divine; any
    Electra

She doesn't do diplomacy. She brews chaos, tampering with the emotions and carnal instincts of men. 

It is not her place to speak, she watches silently as her fellow Loessians talk shit on Sylva. She can't blame them, for what it seems Sylva has been nothing more than a burden upon Loess, and not to mention how pathetic their so called king is. I mean seriously! The only thing this guy's got going for him in his title.

A laugh escapes her lips as the disturbed, and almost childish "king" of Sylva charges into the discussion, accompanied by one of his lackey's. Armed with his damaged pride, Arthas takes a swipe at Bane, it's hardly notable. If anything his attempt flops, funny isn't it? How he speaks of his great numbers and strength when he only has himself and his pet to show for it, five against two. I like our odds.

"I'd like to see you try." She snaps, a wicked smile forming on her lips. "The only peace we will tolerate is you stepping down." She adds, her words carved like daggers as they subdue the ignorant creature before her. 

Then another butts in, a scarlet roan mare, a healer Bane by some luck has won over. Electra's gaze flickers back and forth as the healer speaks, her smile widening as it seems they've backed Arthas into a corner. Finally this bullshit would soon be over.

Like the sweetener you are

Trash again arghhhh
    [Image: electra_by_cowgirlconrad-dcnkty9.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the blight of man, the shame of the divine; any - by Electra - 11-03-2018, 11:23 PM