• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    the blight of man, the shame of the divine; any
    VulgariS
    take me, take me back to your bed. i love you so much that it hurts my head.
    say, i don't mind you under my skin. oh, let the bad parts in, the bad parts in.
    He watches Sinner approach and he recognizes the hound from the day Loess took over Sylva. His head tilts curiously as he waits to hear his input on the discussion at hand. To his surprise, they share the same opinion on the notion of continuing their war and keeping Sylva in the proper hands. Well, that made things rather easy, then. Vulgaris relaxes a little more and shifts his weight when he requests civility from the group.

Then Lepis joins them and she brings an interesting idea to the table. Send the Sylvans back to their forest? Vulgaris frowns and glances back at Sinner for a moment before clearing his throat so as to bring attention back to himself for a moment. “And condemn them all to the plague? Arthas may crave war still, but Sinner shares the same desire for peace as me.” It seems that Leliana’s kindness has rubbed off on him, he thinks as he finishes speaking.

But then Arthas calls him a puppet and he turns his head sharply to meet the king’s eyes. He snorts softly at the name calling, but he chalks it up to the heat of the moment. Vulgaris sighs as he racks his brain for some solution to make everyone happy in this situation. Electra’s laughter causes him to turn his gaze her way for a moment as she dares Arthas to even try taking control from Wolfbane. Noah steps forward and explains her role in the problem at hand, though, pulling his attention from Arthas and Electra. She made a compelling argument, being the healer and all.

I suggest we allow the Sylvans to stay, so long as they yield to Loess and to Noah,” he says with a shrug of his broad shoulders. He doesn’t say anything regarding Arthas, though. Their decision for his fate was beyond out of his hands at this point and he knew it.
    @[Wolfbane] @[Lepis] @[Sinner] @[Noah] @[Arthas]
    vul just wants to go find his family at this point tbh. he's v stressed.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the blight of man, the shame of the divine; any - by vulgaris - 11-04-2018, 11:42 PM