• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ultraviolence; Raul
    "I was asking because I can teleport and I could take you to them, if you wanted," she adds her sight traveling the banks, hunting for any signs of life. "I wouldn't want to try it yet, I feel like shit, but in a..."

Will's words fade when she looks at him. 

In the Cave the pale colt had it all together, giving her a disapproving look as she grappled to fit the pieces of her broken memory back together. But when her midnight gaze finds him, seeking to decipher a response to her question from his body language, she is met by a haunted stare. She can nearly see him forcing himself just to breathe, and it's easy for her to imagine what he must be experiencing and her own heart-rate rises. 

She looks away. 

A two years old Warlight was ill-equipped to handle her own trauma, and seeing the dread she feels echoed so precisely in this colt prods the sleeping monster of her emotions. Her eyes screw shut and she clenches her teeth against the sickening wave of confusion she doesn't want to feel, drawing a prick of blood from her lower lip as she loses ground against it. 

But his touch draws her back. The warmth of his lips brushes across her chilled skin a shiver crosses her shoulder blades. His tongue and teeth work the stubborn stain, and she feels her head turn involuntarily towards him again. It's the only thing she thinks about for that moment, leaning her head into his neck as she reaches past her, and savoring the comfort of touch. As he steps back, unapologetic yet questioning, she steps forward. 

"Stay with me," she asks softly, a gentleness working its way into her tone which she rarely showed. "Let's stay here for tonight, I don't think I can go far... and I don't want to be alone." The vulnerability was unfamiliar to her and a little clumsy, but she wanted him to stay, she needed him. 

@[Raul]
    [Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Ultraviolence; Raul - by Warlight - 11-02-2018, 02:55 PM
    RE: Ultraviolence; Raul - by Raul - 11-02-2018, 04:59 PM
    RE: Ultraviolence; Raul - by Random Event - 11-04-2018, 07:04 PM
    RE: Ultraviolence; Raul - by Warlight - 11-04-2018, 08:20 PM
    RE: Ultraviolence; Raul - by Raul - 11-05-2018, 10:25 AM
    RE: Ultraviolence; Raul - by Warlight - 11-05-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: Ultraviolence; Raul - by Raul - 11-05-2018, 04:48 PM
    RE: Ultraviolence; Raul - by Warlight - 11-09-2018, 11:13 AM
    RE: Ultraviolence; Raul - by Raul - 11-11-2018, 05:10 PM