• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kove, Snout\\
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

He follows me on my adventures, which is something I perceive as him enjoying our time together.  I have never noticed the slight annoyance of my girlish wonder when we first met, but perhaps he finds it endearing now, and yet I remain oblivious.  

I am already trotting off in my fancy steps that seamlessly glide my body over the rocky terrain.  I do not notice his wandering eyes across my sleek frame -only to force them ahead.  I am unaware of the young woman I have become and equally unaware of my allure to someone of Snouts gender.  Whether it is due to my naive nature or my sheltered life under the watchful eye of my brother, I am unsure what prevents me from seeing the deeper truths happening here.

My arrival to the shallow pool is swift, eyes wide and inquisetly questioning what lies beneath its surface.  Lowering my face to the still entrapped waters, my silver eyes glitter a new shade of rose.  He is quick to my side and offering answers.  Answers I only have more questions to, "Plankton??  Is that what causes Ischia shores to glow blue?" My bright eyes flicker to his as my head rises once more.  The red captures within his glow as well and I am captivated by the sudden change, "Look!"  I giggle softly at the re-creation, "You look funny."  

He continues to ask if I want it, my gaze drags from him to the plant.  But when he says it may stop glowing if they move it I am quick to decline, "No. It belongs here."  A yawn creeps up and engapes my jaws just then.  With a gentle shake to my head -lavender locks falling gently across my view- I find his look upon me and smile, "I'm exhausted... Think we could find someplace to rest here?"  My snipped nose reaches to press against the bay of his coat...

@[Snout]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kove, Snout\\ - by Kove - 12-09-2018, 01:08 PM