• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ALL ISCHIA, again sorry.
    Exclamation 
    hold me in this wild, wild world
    'cause in your warmth I forget how cold it can be
    When he returns from Nerine, he has a plan. It’s solidified in his mind, the best way to protect his family – his whole family. The Brothers, Galilee and their children, Scorch and Blue. The bay stallion reaches out again, gently touching, calling, adding his voice to the air of the Island in case his gentle mental voice doesn’t reach someone. Then, he waits patiently for them to join him. When they do, he speaks in a low, firm voice to all of those he’s gathered.

“Family. Brothers.” Bright eyes sweep the group, acknowledging that not all of them will fit either category. He doesn’t really care. “In this time of crisis, it has become increasingly clear to me that there is no reason for Nerine and Ischia, two Kingdoms so very similar, to divide forces and homelands. It simply weakens all of us, and for no reason.” There is something in his gaze, something older and sadder than usual. Something that might actually hint at the things he has seen and expects to see again. “Ischia has served us well, and I am proud to have called you my Brothers. My last act as King of the Brotherhood is to announce that we will be merging with Nerine. I am stepping down as King, and ceding the throne to Breckin as we merge.”

He pauses to let them absorb this, but does not pause long enough to invite anyone to speak, yet. “I will not force anyone to go. You may choose to stay here, or venture out on your own. But I hope you will join me in the North. The safe place in the North is Icicle Isle, but some of the Leviathans have stayed in Nerine, afraid of the cold climate for their littles, so I myself may head there to assist in them.” Now he stops, gives them a crooked little smile. “All for one and one for all, whether we are here or someplace else.”
    hold me in this wild, wild world
    and in your heat I feel how cold it can get
    BRENNEN

ooc;
    sorry this is so soon after the other one - I will reply one more time there but consider this the most recent update.
    -Brennen is stepping down, but requests all Brothers and his family move to Nerine with him
    -so yes, Ischia is now a leaderless tropical paradise, have fun kids

Messages In This Thread
    ALL ISCHIA, again sorry. - by Brennen - 11-04-2018, 08:44 PM
    RE: ALL ISCHIA, again sorry. - by Kromium - 11-04-2018, 09:40 PM
    RE: ALL ISCHIA, again sorry. - by Ivar - 11-04-2018, 10:36 PM
    RE: ALL ISCHIA, again sorry. - by Carwyn - 11-05-2018, 01:48 PM
    RE: ALL ISCHIA, again sorry. - by Karat - 11-06-2018, 09:26 PM
    RE: ALL ISCHIA, again sorry. - by Brennen - 11-06-2018, 11:24 PM
    RE: ALL ISCHIA, again sorry. - by Ivar - 11-07-2018, 08:47 AM
    RE: ALL ISCHIA, again sorry. - by Carwyn - 11-07-2018, 07:28 PM
    RE: ALL ISCHIA, again sorry. - by Kromium - 11-07-2018, 09:21 PM
    RE: ALL ISCHIA, again sorry. - by Karat - 11-07-2018, 10:23 PM