• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Slice of the devil’s pie || Bruise ||

I call him the devil because he makes me want to sin

She soaks in the Fear quicker than almost anyone he has ever witnessed, and it makes his black eyes light up with cruel enjoyment. Her reaction is thick in the air, the way she flays herself apart to let it seep in her. He takes a step closer to her, focus sharpening on her further. He had not been expecting to do much with this one, had even considered letting the Fear slip on by, but he is curious now, and his curiosity is a dangerous thing to be the subject of. She snaps and his ears flip backward, pressing against his skull.

“Careful,” he snarls, tapping into his alien speed to press into her side, snapping at her with blunt teeth. He pulls on the strings of the Fear once more, perhaps with a little more ferocity than before. Over the years, he has learned how to master the sharp edge of it. Where had been clumsy with it as a child (never able to control it, utilizing it like a blunt weapon), he has turned it into an art now.

He knows how to drag the terror out, balancing it perfectly.

He is not subtle with it tonight though and he tips his head back to gorge himself on the horror that swims out of her in waves. His stomach growls with his hunger and he closes his eyes, humming as he begins to paint with vicious, broad strokes. Let her feel the bone-rattling terror. Let her tremble with it. Let her come completely undone. Let her discover that he has so much more to show her in this moment.

He leans down, teeth grazing up her neck, ignoring her weak threats. When she groans, his eyes open again and he stares at her with more interest. He drops the Fear coldly, eyes narrowing to study her.

“You might be the first to beg me for the Fear,” he growls low in his throat, hand hovering over the control although not picking it back up once more. “But I’d like to hear you try.”

(and every time he knocks, I can't help but let him in)

@[Rey]

Messages In This Thread
    Slice of the devil’s pie || Bruise || - by Rey - 11-05-2018, 01:36 PM
    RE: Slice of the devil’s pie || Bruise || - by bruise - 11-11-2018, 11:49 PM