• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    I think I found where I belong [any]
    In his half-awake state, Jesper's pointy new nose twitches as the scent of another enters his olfactory channels. His right ear flicks towards the light yip before he lifts his skull and then, turns his triangular face towards that of another canine. Jesper feels relief that he is face-to-face with another fox (versus more of a predator species). Male decides to leave his vulnerable position and engage with this stranger. Now that he finds himself in the form of a fox, so much of his personality traits as an equine made more sense. His boldness. His curiosity. His ease of socializing with everyone else. As Merida had mentioned, she felt as though she belonged in this form. She was meant to be a fox. Jesper did as well.

The same, crystal blue gaze peers out from thick fur, shaded a light gray. His nose is white. His paws, limbs, and all of his underside from the point of his sternum to the tip of his tail is white fluff. His main hue is several shades lighter than that of his ebony equine canvas. He resembles an arctic fox though is not snow white, all over. His undercoat is white though the longer hairs are an ash gray. It is as if he was born dark and was supposed to gray as he aged; however, the process had been stopped before completion.

Aquamarine eyes meet golden brown gaze of the white fluffball before him. Jesper offers an introductory bow though, it is meant more as a stretch to test out his new muscles. He finds his new body to be quite a bit more limber than his equine one. He also stretches his refined jaw into a large yawn, a canine signal that he did not mean any harm. He could not be sure what role the lighter male plays here but, he certainly did not want any trouble. Bronze-tipped triangles catch his greeting and, Jesper offers a small grin to receive the other's introduction. Within moments, the footfalls of a horse are heard. The fox shifts his paws nervously until the familiar form of the silvering bay draft.

An excited yip leaves his vocal chords before Jesper bounces towards Leilan. It had been ages since he had seen his brother. And, after all that had happened, the grandson of Brennen could not be happier to see a friendly face. On approach, Jesper realizes that he is now much, much shorter than a horse. He dips between the roan's front pillars and immediately wraps himself around the stallion's left front. Jesper completes a couple of figure eights before darting beneath Leilan's muzzle. The fox rocks back and stretches his tongue up to lick at the male's chin. As if playing tag, Jesper scoots away and assumes a position before both of the males. He stands, tail erect, though waving slightly as a result of the overstimulation. This new found body certainly is more sensitive than his previous. His eyes focus rapidly, his ears hear many more depths of sound, his nose picks up all sorts of new smells and, all new levels of familiar smells. His muscles are lean and sinewy, ready to change planes of directions at a moment's notice.

Once still, Jesper makes eye contact with the white fox once more. He finds his voice and pipes up. "Thank you. My name is Jesper. I have travelled from Ischia since the Brotherhood  moved to Nerine. What may I call you?" The gray-white fox shifts his gaze towards Leilan, and adds a friendly tone to his voice. "Hi Brother. Long time, no see. Fancy seeing you up here. Fancy me, eh? I had no idea I could... but, I could not be more grateful for this coat!"
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs
    @[Leilan] @[Set]

Messages In This Thread
    I think I found where I belong [any] - by Jesper - 11-06-2018, 11:02 PM
    RE: I think I found where I belong [any] - by Set - 11-07-2018, 12:49 AM
    RE: I think I found where I belong [any] - by Jesper - 11-07-2018, 12:01 PM
    RE: I think I found where I belong [any] - by Set - 11-08-2018, 01:34 AM