• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    I think I found where I belong [any]
    Aquamarine gaze study the snow white canine and the roaning bay steed. After their shared time in Ischia and practice dual, Jesper considers himself quite familiar with the latter. Of course, somethings had changed. Leilan did leave the brotherhood for quite some time. And, by the looks of it, picked up a new trait along the way. He felt the tug of his fur by the rough scales protecting the draft's front limbs. Those are new, Jesper thought to himself. Mighty handy, too. As for the other fox, the typically, jet black, desert bred equine had not met any other canines besides Merida. This guy certainly does not look familiar and, none of the mingled scents of his cologne jog any of Jesper's memories. The motion of the stranger sitting down pulls Jesper's focus from his inner musings, briefly. He soon slips down memory lane recalling when he met Merida, her brilliant red coat like fire against the Forest background. He recalls how fascinated he was with her ability to sit. However, now that he could sit, without question, he felt it inappropriate to do so. This white fox is very much a stranger and, he would not let his guard down, especially in this new, unexplored, untested body.

No name? Yeah, that is sketch runs silently through his think-box but, for the first time in his life, Jesper holds his tongue. He supposes this guy's name would not hold a lick of meaning to him but, that never stopped anyone before. He could have given a fake name and, Jesper would have been none the wiser. Glossy pools shift to Leilan momentarily and, note the clenched jaw and tension in his neck. Jesper could sense something was afoot between the two of them. The cool tone of Leilan's voice is enough to harden the soft blue of his eyes to a shade similar to that of ice. The stranger's inquisitive tone about Nerine and the brotherhood spark another red flag. Why did he not say Ischia in the same questioning tone as Nerine? Both came about at the same time. How long had this guy been on Beqanna that he did not know of the kingdom, on the mainland, that he would of had to trapse through to get here? Unless, of course, he is not just a fox. Unless, of course, he has other magic. Mystery abounds with this one and Jesper became increasingly more suspicious of his intentions.

The gray fox decides not to offer any more information than Leilan regarding their shared history. Insteads, Jesper opts to steer the conversation in a new direction. "So, where does Icicle Isle stand during this chaotic transition? I understand she lies beyond the reach of the plague. Will this be a free-for-all refuge or, will we organize and, establish rules? Has a hierarchy been established yet? I would love to contribute any way I can. Are there enough occupants to hold a meeting to discuss things?" The male stops here upon realizing that he was almost rambling.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

Messages In This Thread
    I think I found where I belong [any] - by Jesper - 11-06-2018, 11:02 PM
    RE: I think I found where I belong [any] - by Set - 11-07-2018, 12:49 AM
    RE: I think I found where I belong [any] - by Set - 11-08-2018, 01:34 AM
    RE: I think I found where I belong [any] - by Jesper - 11-08-2018, 02:11 PM