• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ]
    Ardashir
    The stag had traveled along the free lands and had started to witness what this sickness brought to the horses there. The words on others lips passed to his ears from what he could gather the kingdoms and herds that could were starting to try to gather the magically inclined. Maybe though he should voice what he had found out in his travels.

He listened to the winged mare though as she shared her own experiences in the field. “ Sometimes the kindest thing can just to offer an ear to listen. And, a shoulder to cry on.” He shrugged a moment and removed his head from her shoulder, “ Though I am sure that might be a way to contract this illness as well.” He knew the sick needed homes and not to be shunned by former family and friends. Ardashir would suffer the sickness with an air of subdued respect if he contracted it.

I hear that the kingdoms and free lands are gathering those that can heal. To stem a little of the spread or at least help those affected already.” He added a moment later and made a slight movement with his lips to touch her mane for just a moment. The stag did not want to smother the mare with his affections just a little nudge here or there. He listened to her once more as she spoke about considering the move to icicle isle. He nodded a moment and felt a little sting when she spoke of how she would worry for him if he stayed behind.

You are a growing diplomat and the world of beqanna is in need of them at the moment. There is tension hanging everywhere in the air. I hear that Brennan is coming to Nerine so should I stay there is a chance I will be able to at least be healed in some capacity. But, seeing you go to the isle will do its own measure of pain to me. The world is in need of a kind heart with an ear to listen and a mouth to offer words of wisdom and guidance.

The large stallion pushed his muzzle against her neck taking in a deep breath of her scent and then breathing out once more, “ I could not bear to see you sick either. I stay because my place is in Nerine until I am needed in another place. Perhaps to be called one day to Icicle isle. And, it's not like I do not know how to swim if I want to visit anyways.” He chuckled a little into her neck. “ I fear I am making no sense at all.” He closed his eyes sighing heavy and took a moment to gather his thoughts.

Nalia you seem to bring out the shy little colt in me. I do not know what to say around you. Or, even how to act properly sometimes. But, I want you to know that they need you there.”
    Out under the sky...

@[Nalia]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-07-2018, 04:46 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-07-2018, 09:15 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-09-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-10-2018, 12:42 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-13-2018, 09:58 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-14-2018, 08:25 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-17-2018, 05:21 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-19-2018, 04:28 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 12-15-2018, 03:17 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 12-23-2018, 12:36 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 01-02-2019, 05:08 PM