• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    One foot toward the gallows || Titus ||
    titus
    one day it's here and then it's gone,
    how are you still holding on?
    Titus agreed with Wolfbane on his comments about what Nerine might have done once the news of the plague arrived. Nerine was a strong kingdom, and with that came preparing and ensuring the safety of those that lived there. His father, Rome, would have also made sure his mother and siblings were out of harm’s way too. Nothing would have ever stopped his father from protecting his family, and even their home. The winged stallion admired his father’s sense of loyalty to family and home. Perhaps one of the few things he openly would say he did admire.

“Yeah, that’s right,” he replies, “I’m sure they have found a safe place stay to keep the plague away.”
    With his nutmeg gaze, he follows Wolfbane dipping down to fly just a bit below of him. He silently shrugs it off, but bites his tongue quickly at the question from Wolfbane. The muddy stallion forces a smile on his hard-chiseled features. “Yeah, Nerine was my home,” he says quickly, trying to push the topic off.

He turns his gaze away from Wolfbane and leaves it at. Not another word falls from the lips of the winged stallion. Instead, he finds himself trying to occupy the silence that grows between them by looking down at the area where they are flying over now. He notices the great redwood forest neighbored by the common grounds of the Forest and the various other areas that are bordering the forest. Turning his eyes to the east, he spots another familiar land (though he has never been there before) but the mountains mark it as Hyaline

Titus turns his gaze back to Wolfbane after looking over the land. The silence grows awkward. Well, at least for the muddy champagne it does. “I should have grown up in Nerine,” he states flatly. There is a hint of his bitterness in his words. “But my sister and I were kidnapped by a mare named Despayr to Loess.” A name he wishes he could forget all together, but part of him wishes he could find her. God knows what he would do to her if he did ever see her again. “I’m not even sure what the point of us being taken was. We were left alone for a long time. I could have gone back to Nerine, but there was just something in me that didn’t want to go.” He shakes his head slightly at recalling his childhood. There was no point in him unraveling the emotions he experienced and the bitterness he tucked away not long ago.

“I guess there was something for me in Loess than Nerine,” he says as a soft smile crosses his lips, his eyes glance over to Wolfbane and then returning ahead of him.
    son of rome and porcia
    male, classic champagne appaloosa
    ocelot-shifting, wings, immortality
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: One foot toward the gallows || Titus || - by Titus - 11-30-2018, 12:55 AM