• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Long May She Reign -[Bane]

Mary
    The falling out between Bane and her father was a shame, but she had no time to linger on it. It was not her problems, and the disbanding of Loess and Sylva did not benefit either kingdoms, and so her sole mission was to be able to link the two together once more.

Her mission was successful, though she wanted to run back to Sinner it only seemed right to inquire about Wolfbane and Loess. To her surprise, this was worth putting off Sinner, at first he introduces there healer, Noah, and notes that she leads the Pampas and Sinner should try to befriend her, though it may not be easy. Mary nods her head in response Well I will look for her in hopes to help me out...and I will represent Sylva, hopefully she will like me better than the hound a gentle laugh escapes her maw as she pokes fun at Sinner. She enjoyed his company, but he was emotionless, a great king, but he was hard to connect with. It did not bother her though, she was not looking for love, just her crown.

Next he mentions Loess, that the kingdom is doing well, that they are gathering safely. A small smile tugs at her lips I am glad to hear that Bane, Sylva fairs similarly, in fact a few new members have gathered since the plague. Loess seems to have found shelter in the Pampas, though Sylva remains in there home, the plague will not run them from there own home.

And lastly, the most interesting of news, Bane and Lepis welcomed a foal this season. Her eyes grew wide as she learns of the news, quickly forcing her body to relax Pteron she says. Bane notes after he grows a bit coming and visiting the kingdom and Mary responds with a nod of her head Yes, I would love to meet the little guy. I am sure he is just as charming as you Bane she glances a wink at the king before offering a dip of her head. I am glad to hear you and Loess are striving still, I am also glad we were able to repair our kingdoms and look forward to seeing more of you. Though I must head back home, report back to Sinner, I will see you around Bane. She offers departing words to the yellow and blue stallion, gently flicking her tail against his pelt as she passes him heading home to her forest.

Long May She Reign

@[Wolfbane] <3

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign -[Bane] - by Mary - 11-16-2018, 08:20 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign -[Bane] - by Wolfbane - 11-18-2018, 01:55 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign -[Bane] - by Mary - 11-19-2018, 08:11 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign -[Bane] - by Wolfbane - 11-26-2018, 12:34 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign -[Bane] - by Mary - 11-26-2018, 07:54 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign -[Bane] - by Wolfbane - 11-28-2018, 02:03 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign -[Bane] - by Mary - 12-02-2018, 08:42 PM