• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any
    kharon

oh baby, I have not been kind

Aw, damn. He nuzzled her and cuddled her in close. I'm so sorry, Kali. I didn't mean to bring it up. She was so tore up over what happened, and over the doubt that Uncle Ruan was still alive. Had he even been able to survive it? They hoped so. He hoped so. For her.

Their new friend had an odd way of speaking and he glanced at him with a smiling frown, brows gently furrowed. His dad Reilly was the only one he'd ever crossed that had an accent. The bold Irishman was hard to miss anywhere he went. This kid had more than an accent, though. Different phrases thrown in from a different language or something. He tried to guess at the underlying meaning of them, at least, nodding as he listened.

Kharon smiled. "Nice. We'd like to hang out a bit too. We haven't really met anyone else our age yet. So I guess we don't really have friends either, just each other." He gave his sister a little nuzzle because just each other was just about all they needed. Each other and their family. They were a tight-knit family full of love and affection, and they'd been through so much together.

"What do you think, beautiful?" he asked her gently. "Our new friend wants to hang out. What do you wanna do first?"

I wish I could scrape away the dirt that's on my mind

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Tyr - 11-20-2018, 04:42 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Kali - 11-24-2018, 01:17 AM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Tyr - 11-29-2018, 03:01 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Kali - 12-05-2018, 03:05 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Tyr - 12-12-2018, 04:05 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Kharon - 12-25-2018, 06:32 PM