• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane

My dreams have all come true

It would be fair to say that he’s done his best to … stray clear from Electra’s path. Not necessarily ‘avoid’ but the mixture of their initial coupling and then the ensuing breakthrough he’d had with Lepis just made it seem as if tensions would be strained. Besides, between the necessity of gathering them all together, ceding the Pampas to Noah, and adoring the life of his precious firstborn, Wolfbane has been rather busy of late.

Still, Electra’s call for his attention doesn’t go unheeded. The blue-striped stallion glances heavily down at his brood, Pteron, before calling out a quick goodbye and turning on his heel to gallop over springtime knolls and through lush, wildflower meadows. He finds her somewhat on edge nearby an outcropping of weathered old trees, pulling up to a short halt while shaking out his thick neck. Accentuated by the banner wave of his trojanesque mane, Bane curls his powerful head towards a broad, yellow chest and glances down his glimmering nose at the slightly taller female, a knowing smirk taking place along the curve of his dark mouth.

“Why do I get the feeling I’m not going to like what comes out of your mouth?” He asks her, gaze drawn to the sweet angles of her face. Once upon a time they’d been contorted in pleasure, something he’d given her that he finds particularly hard to forget in such close proximity. “Is everything alright?”

Like all good nightmares do

@[Electra]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane - by Electra - 11-22-2018, 12:50 PM
    RE: Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 11-25-2018, 01:55 PM