• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  i feel a bad moon rising

Kiss Thy Poison From My Lips

I simply watch as she now nears me.  A hard lump within my throat attempts to rise, but I push it down with great effort.  It could have very well been the acid bile that is my insides, wishing to make itself known. Again.

I am unawares to my history and the very reason I have always felt out of sorts.  I call her Mother but I feel something missing.  Like I am the butt of some cruel joke.  Mary was so sure of herself always, it seemed.  But I am unsure of everything and so I attempt to hide it with a faux sense of propriety.  The protector that is nothing but a weak child beneath it all.  

My gaze does not falter, and again I stand steady as if I have something to shield from her.  Little do I know she can see right through me.

Hello Delta.  Thats it.  Thats all you have to fucking say!

I scuff at her greeting, her affection -or lack there of.  "Mother..." I match her impalpable greeting.  My eyes linger emotionless upon her, trailing the many scars across her buttermilk body.  A slight tinge of concern weakens the wall I have built around me, and a sudden rustling in the grass causes me to turn towards where she had been.  At first I think it to be a small creature, perhaps a fox searching for a meal.  But there is a scent upon the breeze that hints to it being something more.

My gaze returns to the slate grey of hers, "Seems you get around."  It was an implication and my shoulder rolls with indifference.  Another suitor, another title, another bastard child. It mattered little to me anymore.

With no more than an ignorant dip of my blanketed face, I excuse myself, "I'll let you get back to your duties..." My body shifts away from her and to head towards the cragged hills of Loess.  A snort vibrates from my nares when I have turned my back to her, as she has turned her back on me...

Delta

@[Lepis] well isn't he all butterflies and rainbows :|

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - by Lepis - 11-23-2018, 05:33 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Delta - 11-24-2018, 10:30 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Lepis - 11-24-2018, 02:17 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Delta - 11-24-2018, 04:54 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Lepis - 11-24-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Delta - 11-25-2018, 10:15 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Lepis - 11-25-2018, 01:06 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Kaurma - 11-26-2018, 08:27 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Lepis - 11-27-2018, 08:25 AM