• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  i feel a bad moon rising - anyone
    She turns at the first sound of warning that comes in the form of the pale mare’s name from the lips of an unfamiliar roan (but one that she has scented on the long grasses that wave to and fro here). Her lips lift in a mischievous smile as she realizes the unknown mare had reacted to the scent and sight of a predator - of her, in wolfskin. Laughter tugs at her lips but she only smiles as the apology comes.

If Sawtooth is pleased, she hides it well. Her skills as a wolf have improved to the point that she may end up being of some use yet to her brother. Then again, she’s content to mooch off his affection and the plague-free land for right now. Even her own blue wings flutter just a bit, as if tittering in response to the flare of the other mares’ sets of wings too.

Curious that, the three of them could have a grand old time up in the sky instead of on the stony beach. “I am,” she answers proudly. Well, not too much pride but just enough to suggest that she appreciated her other shape and it’s useful talents as much as she appreciated her iridescent blue skin and fluffy wings.

She straightens further, realizing it is her turn to give a name even though she has no clue who the roan is. Sawtooth has recognized Lepis from the way her scent had become tangled up in her brother’s, as if they’d unknowingly marked one another like territory. The girl can’t help but smile at that, as she introduces herself. “I’m Sawtooth, Wolfbane’s sister.”

@[Lepis] @[Noah] sorry for the wait loves! 

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 11-26-2018, 07:46 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Noah - 12-07-2018, 08:33 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 12-08-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Sawtooth - 12-19-2018, 02:07 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Noah - 12-22-2018, 06:50 PM