• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

catch a falling star and put it in your pocket; Kensa
    It has been since her birth since she was last felt the touch of her mother. She sighs when the mare pulls her close, after speaking the words she had been longing for. Star nuzzles close to her, pressing her small body against the mare’s larger one and inhaling the scent that was completely unique to Kensa. She keeps talking, and it makes her a little nervous to go from such a small family of one, to a much larger family of who knows how many.

But Star only nods, her face breaking out into a grin that lights her whole face. And uncontrolled burst of color changing rapidly changes her colors until it settles back onto her natural one. “Astarielle.” She says almost shyly this time, not noticing her ability. “My other named me Astarielle.”

Other being her birth mother. “Take me home now?” Her voice grew rapidly smoother the longer she used it, even if her language skills required a bit of refining. Where ever Kensa went she would follow.

( @[Kensa] So this is crap, but I figure we could move it along to Hyaline. I’ll let you post first this time Wink )

Messages In This Thread
    RE: catch a falling star and put it in your pocket; Kensa - by Astarielle - 01-03-2019, 09:03 PM