• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  leave me in my winter [ here i am powerful ]-holiday party

She finds his pause amusing, the way he seems to search for his words, like no one has ever given him a compliment before. If she wasn’t still trying to find her way through the heartbreak of knowing that a particular someone else who she would not name would never probably love her as she loved him, well she would probably find him adorable. Cute enough for sure to hit on. Let’s be real, she didn’t have three dads and a mom and not learn how to pick up someone she found interesting.

Which, she did, find him interesting that is. Maybe a little harmless flirting couldn’t hurt..right?

She wasn’t sure yet. So while he was gathering her thoughts she was having this internal dialogue with herself. Damn determined to stop moping around with her damn wounded heart and get on with her life. Maybe, just maybe she would going to have to bring it to the forefront of their conversations one of these times and tell He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named exactly how she felt, just to see what he felt in return. If it was nothing well she could move on and get over the heartbreak.

Her parents had raised survivors.

Anyways, once his eyes focused and met her own she refocused back upon him as well. She was intrigued that their eyes matched, that she could see the same color of gold, though perhaps a tad bit darker. More molten gold with the color of his coat. She laughs. “Oh no, my magic is only to shift.” And so she does, changing her form and shaking out her wings in her black swan form. She tilts her long neck up to look at him, making a soft noise before her body shifts back into a horse. “Thank you though, for thinking I look strong enough to create a snowstorm on an island.” Her eyes sparkle with mischief and her grin is obviously amused. She however, cannot help herself from lipping at the icicles that were his mane pleasantly.

“You are a fascinating man Scholar, with fascinating magical talents. Sometimes I wish I had more, could do things like you, like this.” Her head nodding towards the snow, her eyes turning to look at his tree before she turns back. “But then I am mostly glad to have what I have and try to use it often enough.”

Roma

the night is dark and full of terrors

Messages In This Thread
    RE: leave me in my winter [ here i am powerful ]-holiday party - by Roma - 12-29-2018, 08:56 PM