• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tread Lightly [Any]

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    The girl shifts back upon his approach, but then her demeanour is rather girlish indeed. Young, then. Gigglish, and somewhat spiteful against him, when he mentions her coming out of hiding. He moves an ear, otherwise nothing. By now he'd finally learned how to deal with teenager behaviour - ignore it. "Leilan." he offers his name casually. If she had indeed been absent from the rest of Nerine which he suspected, she might not recognize his name, so he'd like to see how she reacts.

"Hiding might not be the word. Still, good job at making me overlook you. I don't usually do that." His eyes switch to a molten-orange when he switches to heat vision, back to blue when he blinks again to look at her, then smiles. Not that she would know what it means, probably. But being able to see much farther than most horses, had its advantages. "What kind of duties would you be interested in?" He wonders, when she mentions escaping the, and checking out which caste she would like.

She asks him what he does, and he grins. "Oh, you know. Siring children on the queen, claiming the nearby safeland, guarding the borders, finding new residents, searching out residents that are casteless to sort out what they'll do with their lives.... That sort of thing."

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Agave]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Tread Lightly [Any] - by Agave - 12-29-2018, 09:32 PM
    RE: Tread Lightly [Any] - by Leilan - 12-30-2018, 12:07 PM
    RE: Tread Lightly [Any] - by Random Event - 12-30-2018, 04:41 PM
    RE: Tread Lightly [Any] - by Agave - 12-31-2018, 08:38 AM
    RE: Tread Lightly [Any] - by Leilan - 01-05-2019, 09:17 AM