• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Indivar;
    you spend your nights looking at the stars, thinking your life would be better on Mars
    checking your pulse just to feel it beat; looking for a stone to keep the peace
    The dark stallion stood there in the leaves, standing in the dead corpses of nature, their crunching cries beneath his heavy feet. As he raised his head, wiry muscles shifted beneath his grullo hide, his head tilted in curiosity.

He had only been in the Sylva for a short while and already seemed to have a second visitor. After his encounter with the queen of the gloomy lands he was so far only impressed with the notion that the others within this darkened realm were not easily swayed and had a tongue to match the gloom they surrounded themselves in.

"You would be correct. I suppose I'm now a resident of these lands, my price to pay for a nap." His voice was fairly deep without being gruff, a slight rasp to it from the continuous coughing he now suffered. The plague had gripped him like a vice, and his lungs screamed in exhaustion.

"My name Indivar, and to what matters do I owe the pleasure of meeting you on this fine grey day?"
    Indivar

Messages In This Thread
    Indivar; - by Valdis - 01-03-2019, 01:35 PM
    RE: Indivar; - by Indivar - 01-04-2019, 12:28 AM
    RE: Indivar; - by Valdis - 01-08-2019, 08:15 PM