• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    Dance with me snowflake [ Nalia]
    Ardashir
    The stallion would make a long content sigh as he touched the painted grulla mare taking in her scent a moment. Ardashir relaxed as the two stood in the meadow the slight breeze ruffling his thick winter hair. The stag was not particularly stressed out by anything at the moment and had simply wanted to be with his mare. Nalia offered up a greeting and told him that the little one was doing fine. Ard chuckled deeply and smiled at her touch.

The world of winter on the isle was an almost silent one. The snow muffled a lot of sounds that spring and summer liked to express at full volume. The creaking of the trees were a calming sound as they slowly swayed back and forth with their bare arms grasping at the sky almost begging for some leaves. The pines though kept up their greenery under the coating of snow they gathered in storms. Everything seemed so distant in the winter. But, as the two horses stood together at least a few things came together in the cold and shared precious time.

Everything is alright I just wanted to see you. And, make sure that the isle was not putting undo stress on you in finding food.” He lifted his head from her back feeling the muscles under his chin to be strained probably due to the hanging of her belly. “ As for anything else going on in this big head of mine...hmmm..” He took a moment to think it all over wiggling his nose some and closing his eyes. “ Leilan wanted to speak to me. Sounds like he wanted to ask me something important. I am thinking he might want me to stay close on the isle incase of trouble.” He paused and swung his tail a couple times, “ And maybe a silly little question. I never asked when we first met. But..” He paused and sighed deeply, “ What does it feel like to fly?” He asked the mare and tried to keep that mature stallion facade as his eyes clearly looked like those of a starry eyed foal.    
    Out under the sky...

@[Nalia]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    Dance with me snowflake [ Nalia] - by Ardashir - 01-14-2019, 04:02 PM
    RE: Dance with me snowflake [ Nalia] - by Nalia - 01-15-2019, 12:33 AM
    RE: Dance with me snowflake [ Nalia] - by Ardashir - 01-19-2019, 04:31 PM
    RE: Dance with me snowflake [ Nalia] - by Nalia - 01-19-2019, 10:49 PM