• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  squeeze me, I dare you [Any]
    The adolescent bay splash finds himself in horse form today, a rarity since discovering his ability to liquefy. He rather enjoys testing his trait but, a growing boy needs to eat, too. He picks a trail that leads to a small clearing in the western half of Sylva as he searches for nourishment. Along the way, he notes that the icy grip of winter has relinquished its grasp on the great forest. All around Juice small buds of green erupt from scraggly bushes. The air bears some humidity and feels milder than in the recent weeks. His dark orbs scan between the trees as he wonders if he is alone. His ink-lined ears do not detect anything above the rustling of branches, leaves and, occasional scurrying rodent.

Before long, the path turns left and a flood of daylight meets his gaze. He had reached the clearing. He blinks a few times to allow his focus to adjust. Pink nose stretches out to permit young male to survey the scene. A buck grazes calmly along the opposite edge; however, Juice finds the space uncrowded and inviting. Refined limbs carry Juice forward into the opening. He chooses to hug the shade so that he avoids the blisters of a sunburn on any of his numerous white-haired patches.

Juice moves amongst the waving grasses until only his topline is visible. The head of his inky tail nestled between under-muscled haunches can be seen. His back is the color of cocoa powder, a dusty chocolate brown, with no white markings. His mane and forelock are of ink-hue as well. Poll lowers to bring whiskered muzzle down to the chewy stalks. Among the wind-combed, tasteless blades is a carpet of light green. Greedily, pink lips peel back and unsheathe like-new dentition. He tears at the new growth as if the buck would challenge him and steal it. Juice pays little mind to the goings on around him as his barrel rumbles with hunger. He scrambles to satisfy the craving with each savory mouthful.

Messages In This Thread
    squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Juice - 01-17-2019, 07:02 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Castaneis - 01-17-2019, 07:33 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Juice - 02-06-2019, 06:52 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Castaneis - 02-08-2019, 08:20 PM