• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  squeeze me, I dare you [Any]
    A rustle from across the clearing causes Juice to, lazily, lift his head out of the grasses. His teeth hold a mouthful in place as his mandible works to crush the food into more a digestible size. He continues to chew on his selected bite before he notes where the sound came from. Where the buck had been, now only swaying stalks of vegetation remain. Something spooked him, thinks the young male to himself. But, what? He finally swallows his food and decides to inspect the scene just in case his safety is now in jeopardy. Fur-lined ears leave their forward-facing post to assist in the search. Deep, dark orbs scan the edges for any sign of a disturbance. Nothing could be seen.

With a sigh, Juice lowers his muzzle back towards the ground and, he resumes grazing. Until a boyish giggle reaches his ears. His first instinct is to melt into a puddle. Instead, the bay splash startles to the right, away from the sound, before poll snaps up and wide black eyes fixate on the section of bush where the noise gaze from. A pair of blue eyes meets his before Juice sizes up the body attached. He is an equine, which the older lad finds far less threatening. He is a bit younger but the brown-and-white painted male did not have any opinions on the age of his company. Not yet, anyways! This is the first resident of Sylva - well, he assumes the kid is a resident because he smells mildly of forest - he has met!

Juice decides to stick around and converse with how did he say his name?. His juvenile brain works through it. Cas-ta-nay-is. Castaneis. "Hi Castaneis. I'm Juice. Do you live here?" He had to ask; just needed to know for sure. Besides, isn't a question the gateway to more conversation? Who is he kidding? Juice has barely met anyone to converse with but, as mom would say, you won't know until you try.

@[Castaneis]

Messages In This Thread
    squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Juice - 01-17-2019, 07:02 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Castaneis - 01-17-2019, 07:33 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Juice - 02-06-2019, 06:52 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Castaneis - 02-08-2019, 08:20 PM