• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My heart is a weapon of war; Anninux
    Anninux

The mare's previous assumption of the child being alone was perhaps wrong, she had not been able to smell anything else, an assumption she placed comfortably as usual, the smaller equine moves slightly closer to her, Anninux understands why she is wary of her, a large horse approached a rather defensless foal is something to be wary for, the kid is sensible to act in such a way.
    The child now asks her a question, one that almost falls silent on her ears, questioning why she was alone. She was not expecting to be asked such questions but let it pass for now, she was young and probably still learning, and even though she was slightly stunned by the question she still returned an answer "I'm not sure, it is a good question, my child is gone and I was looking for him" she puts it simply, the interest in this place solely peaked on finding her child, but now focused on the small filly.

The small creature suddenly becomes quite clumsy, her eyes flickering in a manner in which she found quite concerning "Are- Are you alright?" she asks in concern as she takes a step forward, nearing the smaller creature, her nose drooped slightly, her motherly instinct already exploding with thousands of senses.
    The small one then asked what had happened, the mare shakes her head "I'm not quite sure" a soft tone is all she could provide, for now, she didn't know how to handle the situation yet, she didn't even get the chance to learn when her own child disappeared.
    I can see. These words were also slightly concerning, the mare's head twisting in curiosity as she spoke "You can see what?" the mare frowned as she stepped closer and closer.

After a few steps the mare was already quite close to the smaller critter, she moved languidly, as to not scare her or cause her to worry, the mare's eyes loomed over the smaller one, her body planting itself in front of the child, if she was laying down perhaps she would appear as less of a threat.  

— those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery —

@[Davina] All good, Anni also needs to learn how to be a mother properly cause her naughty child ran off lol, let the mother 101 begin

Messages In This Thread
    My heart is a weapon of war; Anninux - by Davina - 01-17-2019, 09:21 PM
    RE: My heart is a weapon of war; Anninux - by Anninux - 01-19-2019, 11:24 AM