• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My heart is a weapon of war; Anninux

It's a strange feeling to be cradled up beside someone, Davina hadn't had close contact with anyone since her birth. She'd been left on this earth for treason, forever alone, she knew it was fate that brought this mare to her, she feels comfortable beside the ebony women warm barrel, her heart fluttering in her chest. Her violet gaze fixed, her head swiveling about with curiosity, and interest in Anninux. She had never felt warmth like, this and she welcomed it, pressing herself closer into the adult beside her. 

She doesn't quite understand what needs to be sorted out, but she assumes it has to do with the soreness welling in her throat, and of course her rather violent coughing fits. The feeling is uncomfortable, and she responds with a sullen nod, mildly confused by what has fallen upon her, as she is not aware of the plague sweeping throughout Beqanna, as merely child has little to no knowledge on the subject.  "I don't thinks so..." She responds trailing over, her sweet vocals becoming rough and raspy with every word she expels from her pale lips. "The Silver Cove?" She questions, her lost gaze flickering about. The name seemed interesting, it pulled at the very strings of her curiosity, as she strode closer up the mare's side until her shoulder pressed against Anninux's upper front leg. "Lets go there." She adds, her iridescent pearl lobes flick up with wonder, as she unconsciously folds her transparent wings neatly at her sides.

The mare adds another note about her last child, her son who she seems a bit too preoccupied to find. She can't help but wonder what this mare's child was like, what hap happened to him or where had he run off too? She sifted through her thoughts, remaining silent a sweet smile forming on her velvet lips, "Alright then, lets go!" She prances forwards, inquisitive violet hues darting over every surface, her wings flutter at her sides with excitement. 

my heart is a weapon of war

Davina

This is bad ahhhhh xD Anyways just throw a post in Silver Cove for this baby <3
    @[Anninux]

Messages In This Thread
    My heart is a weapon of war; Anninux - by Davina - 01-17-2019, 09:21 PM
    RE: My heart is a weapon of war; Anninux - by Davina - 01-28-2019, 07:27 PM