• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

little do you know I’ll love you ‘til the sun dies — misfit

;
    This first hour of his life passes rapidly and in the ephemeral bounds of this golden hour he is as perfect and clean as he will ever be. His father would not love him if he walked out of the trees right now to claim him, but the boy doesn’t know that. Fathers do not exist for him, nor do pain or fear.

He lets himself be tucked into his mother’s chest and he bobs his head a little, his movements still all infant drunkenness. He belly is full and her embrace and caress lulls him into a warm contentment. His little ears-lined in blue- twitch to catch all her gentle words though they don’t make much sense to him yet he knows her voice and tone. Still he tips his head to look at her quizzically as she finishes speaking, blinking round blue eyes twice before trying out a single word that he’d picked out of the muddle. ”Misfit.” A stream of giggles chases the word away into the air and the grullo babe wiggles away to tromp, tromp, tromp on his long awkward legs a long way away from Mom. A whole eight feet away, in fact. He turns back towards her with a pleased grin. “Mis-fit.”

Pleased with himself he looks openly at Briseis for her approval, switching his tail about. Then, yawning, he takes two weaving steps back towards his dam. “Momma…” another yawn, a shake of his head. This world is awfully heavy and big.

Misfit

i wouldn't love me neither

@[Briseis] Its short but ily. Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: little do you know I’ll love you ‘til the sun dies — misfit - by Misfit - 01-27-2019, 10:59 PM