• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha]
    Aten's perceptive gaze saw Singe duck further behind Lilitha for cover, her tiny wings wrapped around her body in a form of comfort. The stallion was briefly reminded of a similar way to how his own dam would embrace him when he was a small foal, his eyes softening as, in a show of peace, he took a small step back. He knew that probalbly wouldn't make much of a difference to how Singe saw him for the time being, but it would be a slow process.

If he didn't take the first step, there was no way he'd eventually get the filly to come out of her shell.

In response to the stallion's offer to keep him company, Lilitha's eyes seemed to widen before inviting Aten to walk alongside the mare and her filly on their walk. Aten's eyes brightened, his gaze turning peaceful, "I would like that very much," he replied as he took a step in the mare's direction to follow her as the trio started to move on.

Not surprising, Singe moved around to Lilitha's other side so the mare was between the filly and the stallion. Aten did not look at her nor offer a word on it, instead thinkinf of questions to ask the mare to learn more about her.

"Well, where in Beqanna did you hail from before settling here into the Taiga? I feel I am correct to assume you are a native to this land at least. What was your life like when you were young?"

@[Lilitha]

Messages In This Thread
    I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha] - by Aten - 01-23-2019, 12:37 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha] - by Aten - 03-02-2019, 12:18 PM