• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar}
    She had visited Tephra, and since she was so near her curiosity leads her to Ischia. The damn blue and gold stag enters her mind every now and then. He was so damn cocky, but also nonchalant.

He was the opposite of Sinner, always willing to talk, perhaps more than he should. Though she did not mind her partners personality, they meshed well together seeming there romantic relationship did not exist. 

The dapple mares ruby hooves reach the sandy shore, her pelt much less cold this late spring, versus her last visit. She peers around, this time she steps further into the kingdom. She feels as though Ivar and her have met before, I mean he offered her a home with Ischia.

Though, that is not why she is her, the wooded kingdom will always be hers. Instead she just seeks out a conversation, to further indulge herself with the intriguing stallion, the one who peeks into her head every now and then, uninvited. 

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 01-26-2019, 01:58 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 01-26-2019, 09:05 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 03:04 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-03-2019, 09:31 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 08:40 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-09-2019, 10:42 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-09-2019, 11:30 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-10-2019, 12:19 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-10-2019, 01:11 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-17-2019, 09:16 AM