• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign {Ruinam}

Mary
    It did not take her long to run into the white stallion, a gentle smile appears on her maw as he gives a greeting to her. When she had first met him, she could tell he truly wanted to prove his worth, and that was something that Mary could respect. It was something that drove Mary to teach him all she knew, to make him a fantastic diplomat, to strengthen Sylva.

He matches her smile, but she can tell he was curious to why she specifically sought him out. She gently tossed her head to the right Come on, walk with me. She says as her body follows her head, breaking off to the right. Tell me Ruinam, how has Sylva been treating you? She was curious how he was enjoying his stay, if Sylva was truly the perfect match after all.

They travel through the wooded kingdom, it was nearing the end of spring and the kingdom was once again, full. Protected from any danger in the sky, the kingdom was dense with green leaves and random blooming flowers. There was a wide variety of critters and creatures that shared the dense kingdom with them, squirrels scurrying amongst them. She takes her attention off from her surroundings and back to the white stag, her eyes finding his red ones. I sought you out today to talk about diplomatic duties, I made a promise to you, that I intend to keep.

The dapple queen comes to a halt, she shifts her body to face him. She was ready to train him, but she wanted to make sure this was still what he wanted. It took a lot of time and effort, and even practice, to become a good diplomat. Mary was raised up as a child to be a diplomat, but if Ruinam wanted it, Mary was certain he would be able to manage the task. And at the end of the day, a friendship and loyalty is all she could ask for.

Long May She Reign

@[Ruinam]

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 04:27 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-27-2019, 05:06 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 08:43 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-27-2019, 09:12 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 10:10 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-28-2019, 04:13 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 10:00 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 02-08-2019, 08:02 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 02-17-2019, 11:51 PM