• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign {Ruinam}

Mary
    Her gaze quickly flicks to Ruinam's legs, a white fox is weaving in between him and she quickly glances back to his red orbs. Seems he picked up a companion, it was an odd sight, usually the equines shifted into the creatures, not walk beside them. None the less, she didn't really care, all the power to the pair.

Mary inquires about his stay in Sylva and much to her hopes he announces that he has enjoyed Sylva, noting he was glad to be here. A gentle smile tugged at her lips, I am glad you are enjoying it, just wait until autumn! Her voice clearly expressing its enjoyment, the autumn season was her favorite time of the year in Sylva. The leaves turn all different colors, the now green kingdom will turn into a bright orange. The scent of the kingdom changed slightly as well, it carried a sweeter scent in the autumn, a last hoorah before the winter comes, killing off everything.

She takes note that as she speaks he carefully watches her, his attention was clearly with her. He already had basic diplomatic skills, his manners were pilot, and he was careful with his words. When she reveals why she had truly sought him out, he did not seem phased by it, instead he says he is glad to help out. She could tell he was a hard working equine, he was similar to Valdis, but Mary still could not decide on her motives.

None the less, she nods her head, glad to hear it. Her voice was gentle I can tell you are a very level headed equine, are you from beqanna? Either he was just lucky to have found these manners on his own, or he was raised up by diplomatically correct equines. regardless, you have great discipline, being a diplomat means that you are the middle man for the kingdom. You have to visit other kingdoms, easing a brewing fire, and sometimes creating one. Of course it is everyone's job to recruit, but diplomats are proven to be the best at it.

She pauses to make sure that he is tracking, that she wasn't talking to fast, or not making sense. You can be apart of the warrior caste if you think that is better, we even have spies, the choice is yours. But if I can say, I think you would make a fantastic diplomat, and since I am the head of diplomats, I would love to be in your company. Her voice remains gentle, and a smile tugs at her lips. She had to be particular with her 'friends', anyone could be out for her crown, anyone can be a spy for another kingdom. Regardless of who she speaks to, she always has to be careful what she says, anything can be used against her. It would be nice to, for once, be able to call someone a friend, to not think to hard about what she says aloud.

Long May She Reign

@[Ruinam]

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 04:27 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-27-2019, 05:06 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 08:43 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-27-2019, 09:12 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 10:10 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-28-2019, 04:13 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 10:00 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 02-08-2019, 08:02 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 02-17-2019, 11:51 PM