• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign {Ruinam}

winter wonderland

The question that now comes from Mary is one he hears quite a lot, perhaps he just didn't particularly look like he fit in completely, something he wasn't too fussy about "Thank you kindly, I am not from Beqanna no" he answers the mare with a smile, his head returning to face the direction they were walking in, the small fox beneath him still walking by his side, this time in a more calmed manner as Ruinam settled down.

Mary continues to speak of being a diplomat explaining what the title included, something that was rather intriguing. A diplomat, keeping things at balance when they needed to be, only tipping the scale if required to do so, quite the perfect role for Ruinam.
    The mare pauses for a moment, Ruinam nodding as he registers all the information, listening to her continue as he thinks it all through.

The role was still quite interesting, the more she speaks of it the more the stallion becomes curious, intrigued by everything the role contained.
    He nods his head in response as he begins to speak again, his tone a lot more confident this time "I most definitely would love to become a diplomat. I don't see myself becoming a warrior any time soon" he offers a laugh as he continues "I would be glad to help any way I can" he smiles again as he looks back toward him, avoiding any obstacles that stood along their path.  

Ruinam
    @[Mary] Sorry kinda short :/
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 04:27 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-27-2019, 05:06 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 08:43 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-27-2019, 09:12 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 10:10 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-28-2019, 04:13 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 10:00 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 02-08-2019, 08:02 PM