• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign {Ruinam}
    She had trained Corban and Sabrina how to be a diplomat, teaching them all she knew. But teaching someone who wasn't family was new to her, it was no only important to her to train Ruinam correctly, but for all of Sylva. He looked promising, and 0erhaps with her guidance he could one day be the advisor of the kingdom.

Her gaze shows no emotion when he responds, acknowledging her words, promising to visit other kingdoms. She only nods her head, returning it to a regal state, Very well. She responds, her voice had little emotion but was pleasant.

He promises to help Mary and Sylva in any way. Her ears prick forward as he says it, quiet the promise but she would take his word for it. She moves closer to the white stallion, her grey muzzle pressing against his shoulder affectionately. I know that you will Ruinam, if you ever find yourself in trouble make sure you find me.

As the queen of Sylva it was her job to protect her equines. As a diplomat you are putting your face out there, becoming more vulnerable to be stolen, or subject to war. She would not always be there to protect him, but she would do her best.

As the warmth of her muzzle leaves his shoulder she looks for his gaze once more. I suppose I have told you everything, do you have any other questions? She leaves it open-ended for him to inquire about anything.

@[Ruinam] SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 04:27 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-27-2019, 05:06 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 08:43 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-27-2019, 09:12 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 10:10 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-28-2019, 04:13 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 10:00 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 02-08-2019, 08:02 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 02-17-2019, 11:51 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 02-18-2019, 12:07 PM